Re: XPA 4.7 cndrange in linked table performance

Stefano Giusto

Hi Mike,
Thank for your explanation. It is clear to me how magic builds queries against sql server in almost every situation.
my problem is the change of behaviour in xpa 4.7
I have thousands (literaly thousands) of tasks using link inner join with range expression that, after migration, run very slow
the fastest workaround is to use virtual variables in parent task to store range values and use these values in locate (not range) expressions in the link inner join operation
I am doing refactoring with my team, but I don't like when someone change the rules of the game I am playing...
BR
  Stefano