Re: How to insert Macron eg Ā letter with line above in a field. XPA 3.3

Steven Blank

Graham,

Sorry, "WString" is the name of the corresponding Btrieve datatype. In a Magic-Pervasive ISAM database, this storage type is known as Unicode.

Steven G. Blank
SGBlank Consulting

On 11/11/2021 12:08 PM, Graham White wrote:
Hi Steve,

I have finally got some sample data from our clients and i am testing storing the fields with characters with macrons.  In your email you said to "define in Data Sources Repository as Attribute:Unicode, Stored As: WString" however when i do that I don't get an option for Wstring (see below) am I missing something?

Regards
Graham