Query String Lookup From Web Agent

Graham White

Hi,

We currently use Spitfire Diallers to dial phone numbers and when connected calls an open Magic program passing a record number which in turns opens the corresponding client.  It currently uses SendKeys to send keystrokes to the Magic Program.  They are now not supporting this method and moving to a web based agent which does not support this method instead it uses a QueryString Lookup method.

Does anyone know of a way we can change our Magic Program to capture this string in order to open the record?  We currently use XPA 3.3g but are happy to upgrade to 4.xx to achieve it if necessary.

Any assistance would be most appreciated.

Regards

Graham White
Software Developer
Graham.White@...
EC Credit Control |  eccreditcontrol.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential to EC Credit Control and subject to legal privilege (which is not waived or

lost by mistaken delivery). If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately and destroy the message and any attachments.

If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, distribution, amendment, copying or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance of

this message or attachments is prohibited. EC Credit Control collects personal information to provide and market our services (see our privacy policy at:

www.eccreditcontrol.co.nz – www.eccreditcontrol.com - www.eccreditcontrol.com.au for more information about use, disclosure and access).

EC Credit Control’s liability in connection with transmitting, unauthorised access to, or viruses in this message and its attachments is limited to resupply of

any affected message or attachments.