HTTPCall format

Graham White

Hi,

I am trying to talk to an Api using HTTPCall (“GET”) but I can’t figure out the structure of the message.  I can successfully get the result I want with

curl -k -X GET --url https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/companies/7850072185?properties=name%2Cdomain%2Cphone&archived=false --header "authorization: Bearer OUR_TOKEN"

When I convert that to my HTTP Call I use the following

HTTPCall('GET','https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/companies/7850072185',Trim(A), 'Content-Type: application/json','Authorization: Bearer OUR_TOKEN')

Where A = {"properties":"name,domain,phone"}

The call works but it does not return the phone where it does in the curl call.  I have a feeling the json in A is not correct but I can’t figure out how it should be.  Can anyone shed any light on it for me.

Regards

Graham White
Software Developer
Graham.White@...
EC Credit Control |  eccreditcontrol.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential to EC Credit Control and subject to legal privilege (which is not waived or

lost by mistaken delivery). If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately and destroy the message and any attachments.

If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, distribution, amendment, copying or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance of

this message or attachments is prohibited. EC Credit Control collects personal information to provide and market our services (see our privacy policy at:

www.eccreditcontrol.co.nz – www.eccreditcontrol.com - www.eccreditcontrol.com.au for more information about use, disclosure and access).

EC Credit Control’s liability in connection with transmitting, unauthorised access to, or viruses in this message and its attachments is limited to resupply of

any affected message or attachments.