Re: Multi-select list box

Avgerinos

Oops! Totally missed this one...
Thanks Todd :-)

On 4/4/2022 9:09 μ.μ., Todd Baremore wrote:
Avgerinos,

See
Home > Mastering Magic xpa > Handling GUI > How Do I Retrieve Data from a Multiple Selection List Box?
Todd
On 4/4/2022 1:56 PM, Avgerinos wrote:
Hi magicians

Is there a quick and easy way to implement a multi-select list-box in an online task?

What I can think so far is calling a sub-task that lists the available options in a table-control plus a side column with a checkbox. On click to the check-box the selection is added in a mem-table or a vector.
Rather complicate and time consuming, since I have to9 implement for many different fields.
Maybe XPA 3.x offers a better option? Or maybe XPA 4.x?

Thanks in advance
Avgerinos Markopoulos