From: main@magicu-l.groups.io <main@magicu-l.groups.io> On Behalf Of Govert Schipper via groups.io
Sent: 13 May 2022 09:41
To: main@magicu-l.groups.io
Subject: Re: [magicu-l] SQL Dates in Magic 101

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of McLaren. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe. Report any suspicious emails using the 'Report Phishing Email' button in Outlook.

Adam,

Locating on a null() value should work.

So on both the lower and upper locate expression put an expression null()

Govert