From: main@magicu-l.groups.io [mailto:main@magicu-l.groups.io] On Behalf Of Polgár Ferenc
Sent: 13 June 2022 16:59
To: Magic Group <main@magicu-l.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [magicu-l] OFF TOPIC - Thunderbird and Gmail with Oauth2 autentication

Hi r.a.murali,

I have just tried what you suggested. Created an app password but it is never asked for, just the email address, then the password (but it is the google's normal password), after that ask for the Two-step identification code (sent in SMS) then nothing happens.

Where could you give the app password fot Thunderbird?

regards

Ferenc

R A Murali <annamalaimurali@...> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. jún. 13., H, 12:20):

Create  app password and put that password in your thunderbird application then it will work.

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/185833?hl=en-GB

Regards

r.a.murali