Date

Re: Brown Bag 2022 or 2023 Poll - location options and timing - pick one 2022 option and one 2023 option #poll-notice

Charles Coe

Craig,
You are the exception to the rules - your vote is cast - 2022 anywhere.
Thanks,
Charles
--
Charles Coe, CPA, MCSE

New Orleans, Louisiana

Re: Brown Bag 2022 or 2023 Poll - location options and timing - pick one 2022 option and one 2023 option #poll-notice

Craig Martin

Like my teenage nickname, Martini, I'd say anytime, anyplace, anywhere. (You might have to be of a certain age to get the TV advert theme song reference).

I've never been to New Orleans. I'd vote 2022. 2023 can take care of itself. Why wait until October?

Oh, you had rules about replying? Rules don't apply to me.