Date

Re: trying to make a transparent clickable image

"Howard" <hmillerfamily1@...>

I never closed this thread. Upgraded to the latest version of 1.9 and problem went away. Transparent images are displayed properly.

:)

Howard

--- In magicu-l@..., "eyal_pfeifel" <eyalp@...> wrote:

Howard,

Can you send me the problematic image?

Thanks,

Eyal.

--- In magicu-l@..., "Howard" <hmillerfamily1@> wrote:

Well, I'm done with this thread. The only solution that works is to indeed define a control-hit event on an named image control. However, as expected, unipaas refuses to make the image transparent where it needs to. It's a 48 x 48 gif of a blue moneybag. Parts of the image are transparent (the background). Setting the color to a number corresponding to a transparent color has no effect at all. :(

It will have to do.

Can anyone tell me in unipaas v2.x if this is fixed? In other words, if your dot net controls are rounded, for example, does unipass display them as rounded, or does it display them as rounded within the visible square outline of the control?

Thanks for the help all.

Howard Miller
MedComp Technologies, Inc.
814-504-3328

--- In magicu-l@..., Dean Hudson <dean.r.hudson@> wrote:

Hello Howard - to enable the colors, you must first set the Style property
to 2D.

As for an answer to the original question, (and assuming you are using
uniPaaS 1.x), then simply give your image a control name and create a
'Click' Event for it, specifying whatever it is you want to do when the
user Clicks on the image.

[image: Inline images 1]
Regards,
Dean.

On 23 June 2012 16:48, Howard <hmillerfamily1@> wrote:

**

I have a transparent color created, but in the image properties on the
form, I am unable to assign the color to the image. That option is grayed
out. I am assuming I am missing something simple.

Howard

--- In magicu-l@..., Arch Lineberger <Arch.Lineberger@>
wrote:

Howard,

Create a color with a transparent background and assign it to the image.

HTH,
Arch

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 11:02 AM, Howard <hmillerfamily1@>wrote:

Thanks, but that's not an option. I use a gradient background and there
would be no way to exactly match the button with the gradient location
on
the screen.

Howard

--- In magicu-l@..., magic@ wrote:

You have to set the image background color (the
color around your round button in the square) to
the color of the background of your screen (most
likely grey). Then you will be able to emulate a
round button within a square or rectangular area.

At 09:40 AM 6/23/2012, you wrote:

Hello group,

I am trying to add a small icon to a screen. I
want the user to be able to click on it and then
bring up a small called program. What is the
best way to do this? The image is not square,
but it is set to a transparent background. I
know my unipaas version will not display
transparent active-x or other controls (if the
control is round, you get the gray background in
the control square). So, how do I do this and is
there a unipaas 1.x 2.x version that will
display a transparent control? Should I use an image button?

Thanks!

Howard Miller
MedComp Technologies, Inc.
814-504-3328

Re: Define .NET Class in uniPaaS 2.X

Heidi Schuppenhauer <heidis13@...>

Did you look at the "Dot Net 3rd Party Samples" that are sent with version
2.2?

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 10:48 AM, Piter Danilov <jkl_2412@...m>wrote:

**

:) Thanks anyway for the answer

--- In magicu-l@..., Heidi Schuppenhauer <heidis13@...> wrote:

I'm not sure, but I think they need to be registered at a Project level.
They might be
your own class, but they won't show up until they are registered. I'm not
an expert at it though.

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 12:57 AM, Piter Danilov <jkl_2412@...>wrote:

**

All the examples from Mastering shows how to use there ready classes as
Forms or Drawing and other.
Question if it is possible to create a "own" class on task level and
not
in invoke code

--- In magicu-l@..., Heidi Schuppenhauer <heidis13@>
wrote:

Have you checked the examples downloaded with V2.x? There should be
one
in
the examples, and also in the Mastering PDF.

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 3:09 AM, Piter Danilov <jkl_2412@> wrote:

**

Hello to all members of the forum
somebody knows if it is possible to open own .NET class
if so someone can give an example?

--
Heidi Schuppenhauer
425.397.8000

Learn it!
http://w <http://groupspaces.com/uniPaaSUsers>ww.uniPaaSUsers.com
What is going on<
https://linoit.com/users/heidis13/canvases/What%20is%20going%20on>

"Piter Danilov" <jkl_2412@...>

[...]

Re: LDAP System Logon in UniPaaS - The user does not exist in the LDAP server

"Chris de Bijl" <c.debijl@...>

Cel,
Maybe these domain users are in another domain?

LDAP cannot find the user using the search you provided in uniPaaS.
Try to put the domain name before the username

for instance: