Date

Re: Migration Complete - Have At It

koen_roefs@...

Very well done! Congratulations!

Apple rejects the iOS build

Lawrence Fisher

When submitting a build to the AppStore, we get this error message for the rejection notice:

"We discovered one or more bugs in your app when reviewed on iPad and iPhone running iOS 10.2 on Wi-Fi connected to an IPv6 network.

Specifically after clicking to login with the demo account an error message pops up
."

The screenshot that they uploaded showed that they received -197. This is strange as it is a missing context error which should not have happened straight after login. It is possible that because there is a distance between their client and our server and they are working on a WiFi, there may be a timeout. WHich timeouts should I increase:

  • Post Context Unload Timeout=1200
  • Context Inactivity Timeout=864000

Regards

Lawrence

Re: Migration Complete - Have At It

Florian Groothuis

Seems to be working fine. Great job!

Analist/programmeur
+31 (0)6 21927914

meilink.eu
7271 AZ  Borculo • Nederland • +31 (0)545 253525
KvK 08009803 •
Our general terms and conditions apply • Disclaimer

Re: Migration Complete - Have At It

sherman levine

Edited

It's all in how you click :-)

Perhaps you were in the "Updates" group and not in magicu-l.

On 01/02/2017 10:12 PM, Jim Stephenson wrote:
That's weird. I don't know what page I was on then, because when I clicked on the 'Files' link that was nothing on it. But now there is.

Jim

On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 8:10 PM, sherman levine <slevine@...> wrote:

I think they're migrated. There's a tab for Files on the left which accesses them. You can then sort by upload date or name.

Sherm

On 01/02/2017 10:06 PM, Jim Stephenson wrote:
Thanks Andy,

Are the files going to be moved over some time as well?

Jim

On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 12:57 PM, sherman levine <slevine@...> wrote:

Much appreciated

Sherm

On 12/31/2016 05:35 PM, Andy Jerison wrote:

OK group, thanks for your patience. The new magicu-l@groups.io is live. I’ve opened it to new messages.

Enjoy,

Andy

Re: Migration Complete - Have At It

Jim Stephenson

[...]

Craig Martin

Andy, you did a good and noble thing.

Thank you.

Do well,

Craig

[...]

Charles Coe

Excellent - so much better than Yahoo - thank you very much!

Charles

--
Charles Coe, CPA, MCSE

New Orleans, Louisiana

Re: Migration Complete - Have At It

De Netwerkadviseur BV

Thanks Andy and team!!

Best regards,
André

Re: Migration Complete - Have At It

voss@...

Andy,

thanks for all the work for the group and for your help with the new login.

Happy new year to all members of the group.

Henning

Re: Migration Complete - Have At It

Brenda Bullorini

Thanks for your effort,

it looks much nicer than yahoo.

Happy new year to everyone!

Brenda

Re: Migration Complete - Have At It

Roberto Ramallo

Thank you very much!!!
Yes, I know, that is a good example of team working.
Thanks to everybody that help in this success!

Best regards!

Roberto Ramallo
r.ramallo@...
TE:  (+52) 312 159 3301