Date

COM Interface Builder in Local Engine

Eduardo Coelho

Hi group,

I'm trying to use the COM interface Builder with the Object Type in Local Engine.
It created fine the dll , but when I trying to call the Method MagicEngieLoad
It's always returning Failed to load Magic Engine.
It never started the Runtime Engine.
I'm using Unipaas1.5sp2.I did tests with the XPA 2.3 but it didn't worked too.
I'm trying to call the dll Local as a API not by Remote as Request Server.
My ActivateRequest Server is inactive. I'm not using the Broker.
I'm tried to call from C# and straight from a program Unipaas, but it not starting the Runtime Engine.
I used the set properties from documentation as ApplicationName, MagicEnginePath and other. It's setting the properties but is not running the methods. My program method is not being executed too.
I can see all the methods and the properties from magic but just the methods not being executed. Possibly because the Magic Engine not beeing running from the method.

Has anyone ever experienced it?

Thanks

Eduardo P Coelho

Re: playstore magic xpa client

Todd Baremore

xxxx,

As a rule, I never use the playstore app.  Always use the apk installed at \RIAModules\Android\MagicDev.apk for the version of XPA you are working with.

If you wish to build your own apk with your company logo and other customizations, try the video below. At the 34:00 mark devprops.txt and how to have your phone automatically locate it is discussed.

http://magic-iug.com/Video/ThinkTank2016/2016-05-25_Todd_Android/2016-05-25%20ThinkTank_Todd_AndroidSetup_player.html

Todd

On 1/24/2017 11:27 AM, xxxxxinet@... wrote:

Hi group.

I installed recently in my android phone, the xpa client on the playstore.

Since i don't have a 3.1 server to try this app (we use 2.5) i don't understand the purpose of that app.

As soon as it starts, ask for an url. Should i put the URL to the APK located in the server ?? and this client, download and install the apk in the smartphone ??

If it's that the purpose of that app... It isn't better to make a webpage with the link to the apk instead of installing this app ??

Thanks!

Re: playstore magic xpa client

Diego Bale

Jordan. Thanks a Lot for your quick response

Re: Changing A Btrieve index

Florian Groothuis

In V9:

"Open table in Reindex mode must be exclusive"

Analist/programmeur
+31 (0)6 21927914

meilink.eu

7271 AZ  Borculo • Nederland • +31 (0)545 253525