Date

Re: XPA 3.2b Expression Editor crashes

Andy Jerison

Have you tried an export/import?

On Jun 2, 2017 10:10 AM, "Todd Baremore" <tbaremor@...> wrote:
Anybody having trouble with the expression editor?  If I open Online Samples the expression editor is fine.  In my application it crashes the moment I start to type an entry.

Todd

XPA 3.2b Expression Editor crashes

Todd Baremore

Anybody having trouble with the expression editor? If I open Online Samples the expression editor is fine. In my application it crashes the moment I start to type an entry.

Todd

Re: SpecialBatchOptions #-1

Erwin van den Assem

Upgrade to 3.2b, it is available.