Date

Re: Transmission of Messages by XML information of Unipass to C#

FriendlysoftDeveloperJheri16

Its a connectivity program that allows C# to be able to convert the codes of unipaas to the intended person. As of now, our training center is having us find ways to convert Unipaas XML to C# and then convert it to JAVA

Re: studio starts only with admin rights

Steven Blank

Achim,

I believe it should be sufficient to set the shortcut on each workstation to "Run as administrator" which means a local administrator, not a domain administrator.

For example, on a computer named SHIP23 that lives in a domain named COMP, MgxpaStudio.exe would need to run as SHIP23/Administrator, not as COMP/Administrator.

This much I believe you MUST have to successfully execute the Studio.

Steve Blank

At 02:26 AM 7/19/2017, you wrote:
Hi all,
some our programmers can launch the apa 3.2 studio only with admin rights in the short cut on the desktop (win8, win 10).
Client server installtion.
[]

How we can start xpa 3.2 studio without admin rights.

Thanks
Achim Content-Id: <attach_0_14D2B127E96871AA_27206@groups.io>

Re: Range A-Z

ra goulart

Jakes thank you for e-mail it seems a great alternative but I've never used CRR before.
How can I  add the two .Net assemblies to CRR repository? I need to set any magic.ini configuration to use .net?

Thanks,
Ricardo

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 12:42 AM, Jakes du Preez <dupreez.jakes@...> wrote:
I agree with Maor, regular expressions would be the way to go in this case. It will make for much less coding, and is not as complex as one would think. There are multitudes of patterns available that would cover most use cases. I saw that you mentioned being a newbie, so I added a bit more detail on using this.

Aside from the Find Text functionality (<Ctrl>+<Shitf>+F), I could not find anything in Magic that exposes this. You can always use the .Net Regular Expressions. I haven't used it before but, after the clever people in Google, I found these links:

I also made and uploaded an Online program that tests a string for three different scenarios: Uppercase Alpha, Mixedcase Alpha and AlphaNumeric.

You will need to add two .Net assemblies to your CRR repository. The ones I used in the program is shown in brackets.
System (C:\windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll)
System.Text.RegularExpressions (C:\windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Text.RegularExpressions\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll)

Hope this will be of value

Regards

Jakes

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 8:59 PM, ra goulart <gf103rt@...> wrote:
Thanks a lot by all your help.

I'm a newbie using unipaas 1,9o for a few months that's I had this kind of doubts .

The ideia is to avoid the  user to enter accents or special characters in order to have just plain names.
 And yes Florian I need to allow spaces(I just added IT at the beginning of the (range: space,A-Z).

I tried Steve's suggestion  A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z as a Range but it didn't work for full words.

I'll try Govert's idea using a event handler  to check after the field is changed.
Maybe it's the best solution as Florian guessed (Isn't a check afterward maybe the better way to go?)

Thanks

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 3:28 AM, Florian Groothuis <f.groothuis@...> wrote:

But thsi methods definitely creates some unwanted boundries. TS uses "JOHN SMITH" as an example so you have to provide the spacebar as well. What if you want to enter "KÖLN", or "FENÊTRE"? Want to add all these too? Better start from the beginning: what is the reason you want to allow only A-Z? Isn't a check afterward maybe the better way to go?

Analist/programmeur
+31 (0)6 21927914

meilink.eu

7271 AZ  Borculo • Nederland • +31 (0)545 253525