Date

Need of API

De Netwerkadviseur BV

Hi,

A thirty party wants to let thier webshop communicate with our magic database. Is it possible to use the Internet requestor and the broker of Magic to aks for and send XML files to this webshop using an URL?

I am not familiar with this part of Magic.

Best regards,
André

Re: COM Interface Builder in Local Engine

mathieu.claesen@...

Hello,

yes, that works rather well, but it only accepts parameters IN, not OUT.  So for a batch program, for instance, I don't know if it has been well executed (no return parameters)
Other suggestions ?

Thanks in advance.

Getting BC Methodology Demo running

De Netwerkadviseur BV

Hi,

XPA3.2c, BC Methodology demo, Internet Requestors and Broker installed.

Using IIS10 on a windows 10 machine (localy) I can not get this running. I got the frames, but then the browser wants to open MGrqispi.dll instead of opening the demo. The broker has the server registered and standby.

What did I do wrong? The documentation I found is based on UP and also IIS6. Is there some log?

Someone who can help?

Best regards,
André

Re: Single sign-on in an intranet web-application

Lawrence Fisher

I have not played with anything like this for about 10 years and my memory is not as sharp as it was last week, but look into the use of cookies.

Implement an initial sign-on of your own and then when you find the user, define a unique-id which you write to the cookie. (This only needs to be done once)
Then that unique-id together with the variable that you fetch will check whether it is the user (from within your app)

Something on that line anyway

Regards

Lawrence
Author of the award winning book, "Kill Me Now!", amusing stories from the world of dating