From: main@magicu-l.groups.io [mailto:main@magicu-l.groups.io] On Behalf Of Todd Baremore
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2018 5:48 PM
To: main@magicu-l.groups.io
Subject: Re: [magicu-l] Restore studio defaults for Window positions

Jean,

Close XPA and try deleting the contents of:
C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\MSE\Magic xpa

Todd

On 1/18/2018 6:29 PM, Jean Chandler wrote:
Steve, I was looking in that folder originally but I don't think that's the place. I have a vague memory it was somewhere a bit more counter-intuitive in the Registry. Anyway none of the options look promising:

(Default)
Broker Host
Build Date
CGI Alias
CGI Script Directory
EXE Name
Folder Name
IIS Alias
IIS Script Directory
InstallDir
InstalledProduct
LicenseType
Local host
MagicVersion
Parse Type
Product Name
Version

I'm going to keep poking around in there and see if I can figure it out, but let me know if anything comes to you.

Jean