Van: main@magicu-l.groups.io <main@magicu-l.groups.io> namens Darren <darren.jimenez@...>
Verzonden: vrijdag 26 oktober 2018 08:23
Aan: main@magicu-l.groups.io
Onderwerp: Re: [magicu-l] Record Prefix Behavior #ria

I understand, but my point is they have exactly the same order properties.

I simulated the problem please check attachment,

Re: Calling xpa web service

Jackson, Adam

Maybe I’m causing the confusion by calling what I want to do a “web service”? What I want to do is call a xpa program using a URL embedded in a hyperlink. Not sure if that constitutes a web service or not?

I was hoping I could do something like http://myserver:6060/application=myWS&program=ClosePO&PO=123456&po_Line=1 Is this possible?

At present I am closing order lines down but I also want similar simple solution to run other simple update programs

From: Arch <Arch.Lineberger@...>
Date: 10/25/18 1:31 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Magic Group <main@magicu-l.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [magicu-l] Keep called program open

Keith,

That is exactly how mine is setup. It worked in previous versions, but it flashes in v3.3. The Activity Monitor shows the progress program repeatedly opening and closing although it is set as Resident.

Have you tried yours in v3.3b?

Arch

Arch Lineberger
203 N Main St
Belmont, NC 28012
704.461.1223

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 12:16 PM Keith Canniff <kcanniff@...> wrote:

Arch,

Nothing. As long at the progress bar program has Close Window = No it will stay open when it exits. I have this exact program in my systems as a called program for that purpose. The calling program has Close Window = Yes so it closes not only its own window but any other window it called (ie the progress bar program).

My Progress Display program is a batch query program, Interface, Open task window = Yes, Close task window = No. That’s it.

… unless there’s another program called in between that then calls the progress bar program and it has Close Window = Yes.

Keith