Date

Convert PDF to TIFF

אבי אבקסיס

Edited

hi,
Does anyone have a recommendation for utility to
convert a file from pdf to tiff format from command prompt
in batch mode ?

thanks in advance

Avi Avikasis

WebService - Return value - XPA3.3 - Axis2 - SOAPui

Gábor Bor

Hy Guys,

I have a Web service problem. The used environment: SOAP - TOMCAT+AXIS2 - Gigaspace - XPA

I have made 2 closely same external xpa program what gives back a blob in the Task's property sheet's Return value. It's "answer" back an XML, the simle different is that the first one make (XPA merge) a smaller (18KB) file (from a Filtered DB source), the bigger is write out the whole record aggregation. (1025KB)

When the soap UI receives the first one, everything is fine, i got the result XML on SOAP side. The bigger one shows this error:

With11Endpoint:
<soapenv:Fault>
<faultcode>soapenv:Server</faultcode>
<faultstring>Failed to serialize node</faultstring>

With12Endpoint:
<soapenv:Fault>
<soapenv:Code>
<soapenv:Value>soapenv:Receiver</soapenv:Value>
</soapenv:Code>
<soapenv:Reason>
<soapenv:Text xml:lang="en-US">Failed to serialize node</soapenv:Text>
</soapenv:Reason>

The only different is the size of files i think so. I have read some option to solve it like BasicHttpBinding's MaxReivedMessageSize and MaxBuffer size, but i could not find them to change values.

Does anyone have experience in this solutions?

Best Regards,
Gábor

Re: FileListGet

Govert Schipper

Hi Andreas,

You are mixing up FileListGet() which has no dialog with FileDlg() which has a dialog.

I just want a list of file names in a specific folder and a specific file spec (like *.xml), ordered by date/time of creation.

Govert