Date

Off Topic Keystroke mapping

Graham White

Hi,

Sorry for this off topic question but I have extreme faith in this forum to get support on most things.  We have an automatic phone dialling system here that once it has made contact to a client it moves focus to a unipass form and posts a client number into a field.  The key stroke commands for this are +{INSERT}|{sleep 200}|{Enter -2}|^({ESC}{UP})  What I am trying to find out is where I can get a list of exactly what this string of commands does and what other options are available.  The support and documentation for the dialler software is poor so we are hoping we can find this from another source.

Thanks you.

Regards

Graham White | Software Developer | Graham.White@... |
EC Credit Control |
www.eccreditcontrol.com |
invertedheader

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential to EC Credit Control and subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately and destroy the message and any attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, distribution, amendment, copying or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance of this message or attachments is prohibited.

Re: Convert PDF to TIFF

Thomas Titus

Hi Avi,
You may try ghostscript for windows.
The following command line converts pages from 1 to 3 of a pdf file "Input.pdf" to a multi page tiff image file "Output.tif".

gswin64c.exe -sDEVICE=tiffg4 -o "output.tif" -dFirstPage=1 -dLastPage=3 -r300x300 -f "input.pdf"

Thanks
Thomas Titus

Re: WebService - Return value - XPA3.3 - Axis2 - SOAPui

Andreas Sedlmeier

Hi Gábor,

That this results in anything @MSE I have my doubts as well. They know that since 20 years I suppose.

The rectangle is however no rectangle, it just looks like one because it's either an invalid Unicode character or a Unicode for which you have no Glyph in the font. I suppose it's none printable control characters with codes < 32 (in that range only a few are valid XML characters, check https://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xml11-20060816/#charsets)

I suppose there is a reason why you have that strange character in your data. You should fix that and if you receive character data from 3'rd parties you should do proper input validation so that you cannot get that stuff in the database.

You can also encode all the character data you write to XML in order to avoid that XML exceptions from Axis (which I think uses a valid version of Xerces) by f.i. using this function: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/system.security.securityelement.escape?redirectedfrom=MSDN&view=netframework-4.7.2#System_Security_SecurityElement_Escape_System_String_

https://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xml11-20060816/#charsets

Re: WebService - Return value - XPA3.3 - Axis2 - SOAPui

Gábor Bor

Dear Andreas,

We discussed that sould we open a ticket, but the rectangle isn't an invalid XML character and we think that the MSE going to push it back with Data Error cause. :(

Best Regards,
Gábor

Re: FileListGet

Andreas Sedlmeier

On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 08:03 PM, Luuk wrote:
I am not going to try, because when I use FileListGet, and need them in a special order, I will store them 'irgendwo'... ;
That's ok, .NET (and in this special case where no callbacks are required also Java) does have however a lot of additional charme which reduces things to a few lines where an alternative Magic solution probably keeps you busy a few days. The FileInfo objects do also have methods to copy, delete, encrypt, ... /https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/system.io.fileinfo?view=netframework-4.7.2) and they even available in .NET Core. So when Magic finally decides to stop with legacy .NET Framework, everything will run just fine on Linux - without a requirement to change anything.

Re: FileListGet

I am not going to try, because when I use FileListGet, and need them in a special order, I will store them 'irgendwo'... ;)

Re: FileListGet

Govert Schipper

Thanks Andreas and Todd for pointing this out. I will keep this in mind.

Govert