Date

Re: Magic users conference and brown bag details

Heidi Schuppenhauer

I remember when they were organized by Dale and Heidi

Those were some great conferences for sure! Though mostly because we had some superb trainers and attendees.
I'm happy that others have picked up the reins, and are doing such a great job. It is a LOT of work, so any help you can donate I'm sure will be appreciated.

Heidi.Schuppenhauer

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 12:36 PM Goose Rodriguez <grodriguez1@...> wrote:
I remember when they were organized by Dale and Heidi (No MSE), oh well
Thanks for the info, maybe this year I'll be able to go to the Montreal one
Happy New Year! 🎉🍾

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 3:10 PM Steven Blank <sgblank@...> wrote:

I don't think MSE is doing conferences in the US anymore, not since they sacked Glenn Johnson.

The Magic Brown Bag conference will, I believe, be in Montreal, in November. Last year's cost was $150. Here's the link:

https://trello.com/b/pqP7kIAr/magic-tech-brown-bag-conference

On 12/31/2018 8:55 AM, Goose Rodriguez wrote:
Management finally budget some money for us humble magic programmers at work (2)
Does anyone has details on next years Magic conferences or Brown Bag?
Dates, costs, website
Tried to search here and use good old google but nothing came up
Cheers and happy new year!

Re: Magic users conference and brown bag details

Todd Baremore

Goose et al,

MAG Integration is hosting Brown Bag 2019 in Montreal in the middle of September.  We hope to have the venue and dates nailed down by the end of January.  I'll keep the Trello site Steve cited up to date with the latest information and send updates to this group as needed.

Steve was hoping to get a jump on the snow-shoeing and ice fishing season in November.  Breaks my heart to disappoint him, but our friends on the lower Mississippi have great difficulty tolerating temperatures below 60 F.

Happy New Year everyone

Todd
On 12/31/2018 3:10 PM, Steven Blank wrote:

I don't think MSE is doing conferences in the US anymore, not since they sacked Glenn Johnson.

The Magic Brown Bag conference will, I believe, be in Montreal, in November. Last year's cost was $150. Here's the link:

https://trello.com/b/pqP7kIAr/magic-tech-brown-bag-conference

On 12/31/2018 8:55 AM, Goose Rodriguez wrote:
Management finally budget some money for us humble magic programmers at work (2)
Does anyone has details on next years Magic conferences or Brown Bag?
Dates, costs, website
Tried to search here and use good old google but nothing came up
Cheers and happy new year!

Re: Magic users conference and brown bag details

Goose Rodriguez

[...]

Steven Blank

[...]

Re: Call REST webservice in XPA 3.3

Gábor Bor

Thank you for the example Todd, i'll check it!

Best regards,
Gábor

Re: Call REST webservice in XPA 3.3

Todd Baremore

Gábor,

It may be easier to use the the service below to create a working example and then hunt down your problem.
http://www.groupkt.com/post/c9b0ccb9/country-and-other-related-rest-webservices.htm
Todd
On 12/29/2018 4:05 AM, Gábor Bor wrote:

Dear Magicians,

Thank you for everyone! As i read the answers it have to be absolutely possible. Im on. :) When i successfully solve it, i'll come back with my solution.

Gábor

Re: Call REST webservice in XPA 3.3

Gábor Bor

Dear Magicians,

Thank you for everyone! As i read the answers it have to be absolutely possible. Im on. :) When i successfully solve it, i'll come back with my solution.

Gábor

Re: Persistent form state on two monitors

meis.wietze.lammers@...

Hello Govert Schipper,

Yes, it is fixed in Magic 3.3.

146817

The multi-display form was always displayed in the Primary display when the Persistent Form State was set to yes.

Regards,

Meis Wietze Lammers

Re: Magic V8 Square Root process

Stephen Saxton