Date

Re: Cannot Open RIA app via ClickOnce on some client's PC, Issue with Windows 10 1903 Windows Defender. #xpa #ria

Roman Goldenberg

Hi,
A solution for us was to stop windows defender  for first time ria application opening and after that to start defender back.
Also we checked mgxparia.exe for trojan and it was safety,

Re: Cannot Open RIA app via ClickOnce on some client's PC, Issue with Windows 10 1903 Windows Defender. #xpa #ria

Tim Downie

Ive been here

You just need to go into windows where its seen as a threat , and say ignore this. There appears to be no way to be able to just say ignore this exe in a list.
It needs to be seen a a threat first

In windows security center - look under Virus & Threat protection , then under Scan history , if you have detected threats they are here - find the ria.exe and go ignore.
(BTW : you have no idea how long it took to find the screen i mention above).

What i dont get , we have a lot of RIA users very few see it this problem , from what i can see i can have two machines with all windows updates and one has the issues and the other doesnt