Date

Re: Magic v7

Jimmy Umanzor

You need install hasp device again

Greetings

El lun., 11 de nov. de 2019 a la(s) 11:14 p. m., Tim Downie
<tim_downie@...> escribió:
Hi

Memory test here.

I have a customer who had magic v7 dev with hasp parralel port dongle on PC that has given up.

We have the installed magic folder from this broken machine on another winxp machine.....when I start up mggenw.exe Im getting "Protection Violations 15"
I can see magic is still registered etc. What do I do to get rid of the proetection viloation 15 - was there some sort of hasp driver needed ? Or should it just work?

Or is this to do with a more modern LPT port ?

I can say - i forgot about these problems in the past.

Can anyone help me pls ?

Magic v7

Tim Downie

Hi

Memory test here.

I have a customer who had magic v7 dev with hasp parralel port dongle on PC that has given up.

We have the installed magic folder from this broken machine on another winxp machine.....when I start up mggenw.exe Im getting "Protection Violations 15"
I can see magic is still registered etc. What do I do to get rid of the proetection viloation 15 - was there some sort of hasp driver needed ? Or should it just work?

Or is this to do with a more modern LPT port ?

I can say - i forgot about these problems in the past.

Can anyone help me pls ?

Re: Magic XPA 3.3 RIA deployment problem #xpa #ria

Tim Downie

Hi -

My Phone has 3 different Android RIA apps all pointing to different servers when I build the APK i tell the it to create the txt flile  on the server.

Im not sure what you mean by if anything changes in the application you need to create a new build. you only need to create a new APK should u use java.classes and add a new one or you move host.
If you are just changing the magic logic then you just republish the ecf and restart broker.

or am I not understanding the question here?