OK, welp, that's the extent of my knowledge on the subject.

Good luck.

Steve Blank

On 11/19/2019 10:56 AM, Mark Bertelsman wrote:

Yes.

Mark A Bertelsman

Webmaster – St. Clair County

618-825-2286

From: main@magicu-l.groups.io <main@magicu-l.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steven Blank
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 12:56 PM
To: main@magicu-l.groups.io
Subject: Re: [magicu-l] xpi Database Resource user name and password

And you're able to login successfully with these credentials in the SQL Server Management Studio?

Steve Blank

On 11/19/2019 10:51 AM, Mark Bertelsman wrote:

Yes, the server allows AD account logons. The issue I’m having is how to tell xpi which account to use.

Mark A Bertelsman

Webmaster – St. Clair County

618-825-2286

From:        "Heidi Schuppenhauer" <heidis13@...>
To:        main@magicu-l.groups.io
Date:        10/16/2019 09:54 AM
Subject:        Re: [magicu-l] Crash when doing search on variable list 3.2d
Sent by:        main@magicu-l.groups.io

"awesome bug"! Oxymoron of the week! :-)

No, I don't get that one. I also don't get the popup message you get.

Looks like MSE is looking into the crashing issue though. Has anyone else had the same issue for copy and paste in the editor?

Heidi.Schuppenhauer

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 12:46 PM Brenda Bullorini <bbullorini@...> wrote:

I have another awesome bug:
I can't use copy/paste (Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V) in the expression editor, unless I press F6 to open the expanded view.
Anyone else has this problem?

Re: Magic XPA 3.3 RIA deployment problem #xpa #ria

Tim Downie

You can start 10 engines on one broker if you want to , all servicing a different application....giveing you 10 icons on your android device. By having each with a different application name - this of course uses more licenses but is easy to setup