Date

Re: Magic in the time of Covid-19

John Knickerbocker

Here in Israel, they have cancelled all schools for at least a month and stopped all gatherings, even going to religious services. They have also stopped inbound flights from foreigners from other nations and placed a mandated 14 day quarantine on inbound citizens from any country. They're taking it quite seriously. But we're fine also.

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 10:03 AM Jimmy Umanzor via Groups.Io <jjerly=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
We are ok from Honduras, CA

El vie., 13 de mar. de 2020 a la(s) 12:07 a. m., Craig Martin
<craig@...> escribió:
How are you doing?

Re: Magic in the time of Covid-19

Jimmy Umanzor

We are ok from Honduras, CA

El vie., 13 de mar. de 2020 a la(s) 12:07 a. m., Craig Martin
<craig@...> escribió:
How are you doing?

Magic in the time of Covid-19

Craig Martin

How are you doing?

Surescripts Staging - C# HTTP Post with Client Certificate

kristel@...

Hi,
I'm having difficulty connecting to Surecripts’ E-Prescription (https://smr-staging.surescripts.net/erx/{PortalName}/{Version}?id=
{MessageID})
I have already installed certificate (p7b file).

Does anyone here knows HTTPS Post with client certificate? or have previous experience with Surescripts Network?

I really need help.

Re: THE MGRIA AND THE THREADS

Tom Worthen

Not completely sure I understand your question. When a user logs on they start/initiate a context and that uses a license/seat/thread. When they log out or are forcefully disconnected then that context is closed and the thread/seat is released. If they log in again it will start another context and consume another seat/thread. If you are asking if a user can log in multiple times the answer is yes unless you prohibit that in your code. Each login would start/initiate a context and consume a seat/thread.

Hope that helps.