Date

Re: solliciter une solution

Marc Gauthier

Bonjour,

Avez-vous essayer d' installer Actian Workgroup ou serveur? C'est le dernier nom de btrieve

http://www.goldstarsoftware.com/ineedpsql13.asp

N'oublier de redémarrer après l'installation.

Bonne chance!

Re: not working ctrlgoto ?

Undix InformatieSystemen

Also working in a file-table ? I'll see.

Re: What is the last version of UniPaaS 1.9 ?

Undix InformatieSystemen

Thanks Govert.

Re: XPA 4.6 Select Group Box Contents

Steven Burrows

Linked or not linked, doesn’t seem to matter.

I can drag a box with linked items, but I need to select the contents so I can re-inherit.

Lots of new properties in v4 (moving from v2), finally worth having hard models.

Steven Burrows