Date

Re: Year End Issues, Gigaspaces Licenses and XPA

Jeroen Bos

Hi,

We want to switch from the broker to GigaSpaces with XPA 3.3g and are facing the same issue regarding the license for  GigaSpaces. Have you ever received a new license from MSE?

I have downloaded several versions of Magic and it seems that MSE Has different licenses for GigaSpaces for different versions of XPA:

XPA        GigaSpaces         Expiration date

3.2d       11                         01-06-2042

3.3g       12.3                      31-12-2020

4.6         12.3                      31-12-2020

4.7         15                         30-04-2022

Met vriendelijke groet / Yours sincerely

De bronafbeelding bekijken

Jeroen Bos | Technisch Consultant (Technical Consultant)

Lekkerland Nederland B.V. | Ekkersrijt 7601 | 5692 HR Son

+31 (0) 40 264 4400

jeroen.bos@...

www.lekkerland.nl | www.lekkerland24.nl

De bronafbeelding bekijken