Date

Tab order

Arch <Arch.Lineberger@...>

In version 4.6.2, whenever you return from a Select program, the cursor parks on the first control in the form rather than either staying on the field (Before mode) or moving to the next field (After mode) as it did in prior versions.

Does anyone know of a workaround?

Arch Lineberger
203 N Main St
Belmont, NC 28012
704.461.1223

Re: sending email

Andreas Sedlmeier

Let us know your results. Magic's problem with encrypted email communication is discussed here quite frequently and that stunnel is a nice solution. When I have some time I'll do a sample configuration file for office365. Stunnel installer preconfigures whats needed for gmail SMTP which is quite similar and also an issue with Magic / Xpa

Re: Length of .NET alpha parameters

Avgerinos

BTW, that UserFunctionality component is a treasure:
I think that by using the DataViewToDNDataTable function, I don't even need the string-parameters solution that is suggested by the LiveCharts sample.

Avgerinos

On 12/2/2021 9:03 π.μ., Avgerinos wrote:
Thanks Steven. I will check it.

I wonder if there is any way to use BLOBs for this

Avgerinos

On 12/2/2021 8:01 π.μ., Steven Burrows wrote:
Not sure if it circumvents the XPA size limit, but you could try .Net string (or number?) arrays

Have a look in UserFunctionality Main Prog for an example of use

[cid:image002.png@...]

[cid:image001.png@...]

Steven Burrows