Date

Re: Access to extract users with their rights and groups

RJV

This is super nice indeed, was not aware that this functionality was available at all.

Brings me to another question, it also possible to create a magic security on the fly?

In my situation we use the AD domain for user authentication, and the security file is very limited with only 3 passwords and the string to link to the AD domain.

However these passwords  and accounts we also use in our CDaaS pipeline (Azure DevOps) where we store our secrets in a keyvault, so I would technically want to create the security file every deployment (in case of password changes, etc) based on values in the azure keyvault.

Does anyone, know if this is even possible? Dancia maybe ?

Kind regards / Hartelijke groeten / Z poważaniem / सधन्यवाद,

Rob Verheij

ATTENTION:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and only meant for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, don't use or disclose it in any way. Please let the sender know and delete the message immediately.

Re: Access to extract users with their rights and groups

david_goicoechea@...

Danica , I´ve could convert the file and it´s all I need, I can see the users, the rights and the groups perfectly.

I really appreciate your help, My boss is going to be very happy

Thank you very much.

Park Error

Undix InformatieSystemen

Dear Magicians,
I get 'Park Error. Item may have been deleted. ( Row ISN not found)
I can't rememeber what I've deleted to generate this error. I have exported and imported the whole application, but the error remains.
Can somebody tells me how to solve (if possible) ? It's uniPaaS 1.9p.
TIA, Teun van Unen

Re: Access to extract users with their rights and groups

david_goicoechea@...

Sorry Danica, I can´t see that file in my computer. I have been looking for it in all directories but I can´t find it.

Perhaps you can send me the file??.

thank you.

View Refreshed - uniPaaS 1.9

Lado Wali

Hi Group,

In the table mode if I change the default sort by typing the value on another column and if I use the view refresh with (first parameter 0 and second parameter as True), the view moves back to the default sort instead of the last sorted index.
Any idea how we can keep the last sort/index after the view refreshes?

Thanks
Lado

Re: Access to extract users with their rights and groups

Danica Majernikova

Hi,
I did do it for eDeveloper 9.4 like that:

1.      Copy usr_std.eng  to another folder.

Convert the file using usrupd.exe  in Command Prompt as following:

usrupd.exe <input file=copied usr_std.eng> <output file=converted file>

Converted file must be renamed to the usr_std.eng after conversion.

Usrupd.exe is sitting in the MagicXPA main folder.

2.      Export  the converted file usr_std.eng to an xml file using utility

MgUsrDmp.exe sitting in the MagicXPA main folder. Syntax for Command Prompt:

Syntax:

MgUsrDmp.exe [</P=Supervisor Password>] </N=Users File Name> </O=Output File Name>

Parameters:

<Supervisor Password> – A string including the supervisor user password. This parameter can be skipped if no password is given for the supervisor.

<Users File Name> – The users' file path name

<Output File Name> – The XML output file path name

Example:

MGUSRDMP /P=pwd /N=usr_std.eng /O=users.xml

Then import the xml file to Excel CSV

I have also installed MagicXPA 3.3