Date

Re: Can Magic add an additional field to an email header?

Tim Downie

oh this is the little unsubscribe that u see at the top of emails  - no idea re this.

From: main@magicu-l.groups.io <main@magicu-l.groups.io> on behalf of Graham White <graham.white@...>
Sent: Tuesday, 3 May 2022 1:57 PM
To: main@magicu-l.groups.io <main@magicu-l.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [magicu-l] Can Magic add an additional field to an email header?

Hi Tim,
 We want to use list-unsubscribe explained below.

What is List-Unsubscribe?

List-unsubscribe is an optional email header supported by popular inbox providers like iOS Mail, Gmail, and Outlook.com. Supported inbox providers look for this header in emails and display a native unsubscribe option to users, allowing for a simple and consistent unsubscribe action.

Re: Can Magic add an additional field to an email header?

Graham White

Hi Tim,
 We want to use list-unsubscribe explained below.

What is List-Unsubscribe?

List-unsubscribe is an optional email header supported by popular inbox providers like iOS Mail, Gmail, and Outlook.com. Supported inbox providers look for this header in emails and display a native unsubscribe option to users, allowing for a simple and consistent unsubscribe action.

Re: Can Magic add an additional field to an email header?

Tim Downie

Hi Graham
You need to make your email body html <HTML></HTML>