Date

Calling a Rich Client Program from Task Prefix at Main Program

Mulyadi Jet

Hi there,

I'm calling a program from the Task Prefix of Main Program.
But The following error appears as soon as I
select the rich client program:

'Only Rich Client task/program can call a Rich Client task/program'.

Is there anyone can help ?

Re: unknown database, data source on a table access

Idris

have been meaning to update my message.

On our webserver ( dev env ) we have 2 applications running. A Web Appl and a Webservice Appl.

On a current set of modifications being worked,  we had table changes and inadvertently the Webservice ECF was created using the Web Appl project.

Randomly at the times, the call was being serviced by the Application which had the older table definitions and also missing the new database definition.

it is all good now.

Raise Context Menu from Push Button

Mulyadi Jet

Dear all,

I used xpa 2.5
Can I raise context menu from Push Button ?
or can I handle right click event in xpa ?
Thanks all

Mulyadi

Re: Hoverable Pulldown Menu in XPA

Keith Canniff

Is there a reason you’re looking for this type of effect because it doesn’t match a standard Windows interface and really doesn’t work for a touch interface?

I only ask because I’ve been down the road of going against standards, spending a lot of time on it, just to find out I had to pull it out later.

Keith