Date

Connection is busy with results for another command

Wilver Gonzalez

Hello everyone, i'm passing time trying to fix a problem.

The problem is "Connection is busy with results for another command" and getting crazy to fix it.

Has anyone had this same problem? or does anyone know how I can fix it?

I would be really grateful if you could help me. I am using a SQL Server Database this service is provided by Amazon (AWS)

XPA 3.3 Online prog to XPA 4.x Web Client

Hi guys,

I would like to know what would be the advantages or disadvantages in converting my existing project with Online programs to Web Client?

Does this affect the database/data tables?

Thanks in advance!

Re: dotnet SyncFusion sfDataGrid.net coponent #xpa3.3

Wilver Gonzalez

Edited

Hi, Adrian

We can see the code or someting else? To understand which is the problem?

Re: Warning : big bug on delete status in XPA 4.6 #xpa4.6

Sébastien GT

Magic tell me today that : Magic will release tomorrow a new version for everybody ;-)

Re: Warning : big bug on delete status in XPA 4.6 #xpa4.6

Sébastien GT

Yes, Magic made a version only for my company.
I informed them that this bug affected everyone.
The new version completely corrects this deletion bug.

Re: Warning : big bug on delete status in XPA 4.6 #xpa4.6

Steven Burrows

Is this an “on request” release ? Cant see it on Downloads page.