Date

Download leaving web page open

Jackson, Adam

Hi,

Our application sends out emails with hyperlinks in them. These hyperlinks open attachments associated with items in the email. The attachment opens fine but some/most of the time a blank web page is left behind when the attachment is closed. Is there a way of closing the web page automatically?

Magic xPa 2.5d

TIA

Adam

Adam

Jackson

Senior Manager, Operations and Digital Systems

T  +447949892482

E  adam.jackson@...

McLaren Formula 1 Team

McLaren Technology Centre

Chertsey Road, Woking

Surrey, GU21 4YH, UK

mclaren.com

Facebook

Instagram

LinkedIn

Twitter

YouTube

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you should not read, copy, retransmit or disclose its contents. If you have received this email in error please delete it from your system immediately and notify us either by email or telephone. The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views held by McLaren Racing Limited.
McLaren Racing Limited, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH, UK. Company Number: 01517478

File upload web page

Jackson, Adam

Hi,

We’re in the process of creating a web portal for our suppliers. We are using the broker with an enterprise license. The suppliers will have access to a subsection of our network where our broker resides using Azure Cloud services.

One of the functions we would like to create is for the suppliers to upload documents to our database with some meta data (supplier, order, date etc). Has anyone done something like this before? If yes, any suggestions how we might go about it?

[...]

Re: Execute listing

Steven Blank

Andres,

Perhaps the most straightforward method would be to create a scheduled task in Windows' Task Scheduler to call a certain batch task on your desired schedule. Obviously, this computer would need to be secured and powered-on all the time — just another "server."

In this batch task, use DOS commands to execute the Magic Runtime with a command line switch as required to point the runtime engine to a supplemental INI file, which file contains the ProgNo of the specific program to be executed, as well as any required special settings and/or global values/arguments.

Steven G. Blank
Ξ SGBlank Consulting

On 9/29/2022 10:39 AM, Andres Quintas wrote:

How to run a listing at a certain time, for example at 6:00 a.m. in V 8.30

Regards

Andres