Date

Re: Brown Bag 2022 or 2023 Poll - location options and timing - pick one 2022 option and one 2023 option #poll-notice

Charles Coe

Hi Ram,
Certainly understood - The challenge has more to do with the technical issues of pulling it off - and as we are all volunteers, doing on line sessions is a little too big for us to try and pull off in a quality way.
What we are good at here is in person food and entertaining in New Orleans - so this time we're focused on a good in person experience.

The Magic community has always been about sharing.  If we figure out a way to easily share content, we will.

Thanks,
Charles
--
Charles Coe, CPA, MCSE

New Orleans, Louisiana

Query Records <=> View Refresh

Undix InformatieSystemen

Hi Guys,
Who can tell me the exact difference between both Events and in what situation do you use them ?
TIA, Teun van Unen.

Re: WebView2 #xpa #dotnet - SOLVED #xpa #dotnet

Avgerinos

Thanks Roberto :-)
Finally I got it working.
While trying with your suggestion, I found out that the %Path% environment variable had exceeded its 2048 characters limit (still keeping my dev-laptop at windows7).
Probably it was unable to find the WebView2Loader.dll

Regards
Avgerinos

On 5/9/2022 3:46 μ.μ., Roberto Gauer wrote:

Hi Avgerinos!

Look for WebView2Loader.dll (x86) and place it on the same folder from others MS libs.

This file comes from nuget package, on runtimes folder.

On Mon, Sep 5, 2022 at 1:41 AM Avgerinos <mento@...> wrote:
Hi Adrian & Craig

Still struggling to make it work...
The WebView2 .net control seems to load, but displays only a blank page (without errors).

Which version of .NET framework did you have installed?

Regards
Avgerinos

On 16/4/2022 6:32 μ.μ., Adrian Wick wrote:
Oh boy ... I FINALLY DID IT!

This is all you need guys:

Now I can go have a beer.

Happy holidays everyone!

ANNOUNCEMENT: Brown Bag 2023 - New Orleans Louisiana USA - March 20, 21st and 22nd 2023. Magic Developer Conference North America - Conference fee is $199.00 and Rooms are $199.00/night plus resort fee and taxes - Details at https://MagicDeveloper.net

Charles Coe

Magicians,
Our recent survey indicated just over 50% of the responses chose New Orleans for the Conference over the two other cities offered.  Planning for Brown Bag New Orleans 2023 is now complete (and the call for speakers and content planning is in process).  We intend to make this a spectacular training event for Magicians who attend.

Event and hotel registration links are here: MagicDeveloper.NET
We will also post news and updates on content on this same site as well as pictures of past events.  (https://magicdeveloper.net)

Todd insisted we keep costs low in the spirit of Brown Bag.  To attend the conference is $199.00 for 3 days of Magic training and content.  The really nice hotel we will be at is Harrah's New Orleans with rooms for $199.00/night not including resort fee or taxes (total should be approximately $249.00/night all in).  For those of you who attended Brown Bag New Orleans in the past, this is on the same downtown street as before, but much closer to the Mississippi River (2 blocks away).

We have been told by Magic Software that they will support the conference as in the past by providing Day 1 speakers.  A big thank you to Magic for their continued support of Brown Bag.

Day 2 and 3 will be attendee driven sessions also as in the past that have proven popular.

We do ask that if you are attending from out of town, that you stay at the conference hotel which again is Harrah's New Orleans and make your hotel reservations prior to 2/17/2023 (our room cut-off date), as we have a contractual room night financial commitment to meet (which is how we get the also nice meeting space).  There will be no steaming or on-line options (we're all volunteers who put this on).

We look forward to seeing you in New Orleans in March 2023.

Thanks,
Charles Coe and Todd Baremore

Join us for the fun - like that shown in on this web page: Conference News (magicdeveloper.net)
--
Charles Coe, CPA, MCSE

New Orleans, Louisiana

Re: Lots of Free Time #xpa