Date

Re: Android App error code : null

Todd Baremore

Baptiste,

Try the instructions in the file below
https://magicu-l.groups.io/g/main/files/Windows10Pro_IIS10_XPA47_Config.zip
Todd
On 7/6/2021 11:52 AM, Baptiste Mille wrote:

Hello Todd,

First of all, thank you for your answer.

My magic.ini is set to background mode already, i'll wait for your file about the IIS configuration with Magic Broker, i'll start working on a IIS server because i'm starting to think that Apache on my local PC is not working properly.

Thank you very much.

Regards.

Baptiste MILLE

File /Windows10Pro_IIS10_XPA47_Config.zip uploaded #file-notice

main@magicu-l.groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@magicu-l.groups.io group.

By: Todd Baremore <tbaremor@...>

My notes on how to configure XPA 4.7 and IIS to work with an Android application. Highly recommend a thorough reading of the XPA documentation before getting started.

Re: Intelligent barcode scanner

Tim Downie

We have andriod/ ios apps in magic - that pull down manifest data to local database and can scan offline against the manifest then validate various data and batch post it back to the server.
Various phones and specific android devices with inbuilt barcode readers.

This works well - the development was a bit tedious