Creating WebService using Magic XPI 4.6 #chat

A new chat has been created:

Hi, I would like to learn (basic=>expert) consuming WebService in Magic XPI 4.6

questions are:
-How to create a WebService with Magic XPI 4.6?
-How to provide a SOAP connected in database?
-How to invoke or use my created SOAP at SSJ to Magic XPA 3.3 Projects? OR Getting data from my soap that I created?
(step by step procedure will be more appreciated OR sample and simple projects!)

I'm sick of this modules that I'm reading, I'm stacked after deploying my Created WebService.
I don't know how to use them properly...

(please help!)

Thank you &
Have a NICE DAY ahead!

Sincerely,