Magic xpa2.3a

russell_cunha@...

Hello Magicians

Suddenly Expression Rules not displaying when zoomed to from within data view range expression. Any answers will be appreciated.

Regards

Russell

Gábor Bor

Hy Russel,

If it's possible, an upgrade to next 2.3X may help. (helps to me in 3.x)

Best regards,
Gábor

russell_cunha@...

Thanks Gabor

Windows multiple displays (monitors) at work. I was using multiple monitore last night while programming the expression table was displaying on one monitor while the  logical view was on another. I packed up my laptop this morning and went to another location and did not think of resetting the displays.

The solution was to plugin another display and let the expression rules display on a second monitor, drag to over to my laptop monitor and it was regularized.

I wonder if there is a hot key to fix this?

Thanks anyway

Andy Jerison

You can fix this from the keyboard:
1) Shift focus to the (invisible) window. Ctrl+E will do it in this case.
2) Press Alt+Space. The window's context menu will appear.
3) Press M or click "Move".
4) Move the mouse. You can move the window to the active desktop with the mouse or, once movement is initiated, with the arrow keys.
5) Press Enter when done.

Andy

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 10:19 AM russell_cunha via Groups.Io <russell_cunha=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks Gabor

Windows multiple displays (monitors) at work. I was using multiple monitore last night while programming the expression table was displaying on one monitor while the  logical view was on another. I packed up my laptop this morning and went to another location and did not think of resetting the displays.

The solution was to plugin another display and let the expression rules display on a second monitor, drag to over to my laptop monitor and it was regularized.

I wonder if there is a hot key to fix this?

Thanks anyway

russell_cunha@...

Andy

Thank you