Magic users conference and brown bag details

Goose Rodriguez

Management finally budget some money for us humble magic programmers at work (2)
Does anyone has details on next years Magic conferences or Brown Bag?
Dates, costs, website
Tried to search here and use good old google but nothing came up
Cheers and happy new year!

Steven Blank

I don't think MSE is doing conferences in the US anymore, not since they sacked Glenn Johnson.

The Magic Brown Bag conference will, I believe, be in Montreal, in November. Last year's cost was $150. Here's the link:

https://trello.com/b/pqP7kIAr/magic-tech-brown-bag-conference

On 12/31/2018 8:55 AM, Goose Rodriguez wrote:
Management finally budget some money for us humble magic programmers at work (2)
Does anyone has details on next years Magic conferences or Brown Bag?
Dates, costs, website
Tried to search here and use good old google but nothing came up
Cheers and happy new year!

Goose Rodriguez

I remember when they were organized by Dale and Heidi (No MSE), oh well
Thanks for the info, maybe this year I'll be able to go to the Montreal one
Happy New Year! 🎉🍾

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 3:10 PM Steven Blank <sgblank@...> wrote:

I don't think MSE is doing conferences in the US anymore, not since they sacked Glenn Johnson.

The Magic Brown Bag conference will, I believe, be in Montreal, in November. Last year's cost was $150. Here's the link:

https://trello.com/b/pqP7kIAr/magic-tech-brown-bag-conference

On 12/31/2018 8:55 AM, Goose Rodriguez wrote:
Management finally budget some money for us humble magic programmers at work (2)
Does anyone has details on next years Magic conferences or Brown Bag?
Dates, costs, website
Tried to search here and use good old google but nothing came up
Cheers and happy new year!

Todd Baremore

Goose et al,

MAG Integration is hosting Brown Bag 2019 in Montreal in the middle of September.  We hope to have the venue and dates nailed down by the end of January.  I'll keep the Trello site Steve cited up to date with the latest information and send updates to this group as needed.

Steve was hoping to get a jump on the snow-shoeing and ice fishing season in November.  Breaks my heart to disappoint him, but our friends on the lower Mississippi have great difficulty tolerating temperatures below 60 F.

Happy New Year everyone

Todd
On 12/31/2018 3:10 PM, Steven Blank wrote:

I don't think MSE is doing conferences in the US anymore, not since they sacked Glenn Johnson.

The Magic Brown Bag conference will, I believe, be in Montreal, in November. Last year's cost was $150. Here's the link:

https://trello.com/b/pqP7kIAr/magic-tech-brown-bag-conference

On 12/31/2018 8:55 AM, Goose Rodriguez wrote:
Management finally budget some money for us humble magic programmers at work (2)
Does anyone has details on next years Magic conferences or Brown Bag?
Dates, costs, website
Tried to search here and use good old google but nothing came up
Cheers and happy new year!

Heidi Schuppenhauer

I remember when they were organized by Dale and Heidi

Those were some great conferences for sure! Though mostly because we had some superb trainers and attendees.
I'm happy that others have picked up the reins, and are doing such a great job. It is a LOT of work, so any help you can donate I'm sure will be appreciated.

Heidi.Schuppenhauer