From: main@magicu-l.groups.io <main@magicu-l.groups.io> on behalf of bendebch@... <bendebch@...>
Sent: Monday, 11 February 2019 12:04 AM
To: main@magicu-l.groups.io
Subject: [magicu-l] Unipaas and HTML #tools

Hi Anyone who can guide adding HTML with Unipaas. Did do the same but have a problems integrating Java scripts with Unipaas.
Unfortunately i cannot move to magic XPA.
would want to add animation based pages in unipaas.

Andreas Sedlmeier

If even simple things do not work, its a clear indication that he does not use output merge bur "browser ciient" and then I do not know either how to work with javascript librairies/frameworks because I never really used that bc stuff. There's however I think some information in the helpfile and maybe even samples . Whats the problem actually with the javascript graph library ?

Becky Mannie <bendebch@...>

thank you,  that solves the problem..
used html pages, have flickering problem with unipaas howerehowere xpa solves this problem