Van: main@magicu-l.groups.io <main@magicu-l.groups.io> namens Darren <darren.jimenez@...>
Verzonden: donderdag 4 april 2019 07:32
Aan: main@magicu-l.groups.io
Onderwerp: [magicu-l] Cannot locate column XPA 3.3b #ria

Hi Guys!

I can locate all except 1 column. Please see my attachment for more details.

It's in a form of direct SQL.

Just migrated from uniPaaS 1.9h to Magic XPA 3.3b

Darren

Hi Govert,

It actually worked. What's odd is it was working that way on uniPaaS 1.9h.

without changing it to a normal field rather than a hyperlink

Thank you!

Regards,

Darren