XPI access to application GUI #mc13lv

tomdzio

Hello, I remember that old iBolt had a tool allowing to read/write data to AS400 terminal screens. You could simply define a mask of the screen, assigne variables and ready.
1. Does this still exists in XPI?
2. I there any component to do something similar with application GUI? I mean to pop some values into the fields on the screen and press a button?

regards
Tomasz

Andreas Sedlmeier

On Sat, Apr 27, 2019 at 05:48 PM, tomdzio wrote:
Hello, I remember that old iBolt had a tool allowing to read/write data to AS400 terminal screens. You could simply define a mask of the screen, assigne variables and ready.
Hi Tomasz,

I am not aware of such a thing in iBOLT. Maybe you refer to the "5250 Connector" from Orgarat, a german company with plenty of "Magic & AS/400" know-how ?
Not sure if they are still around and if they still do sell this. That was available long before iBOLT and it was used for things you describe.

Re 2.). Well there is a lot. You find such stuff in every Test-Suite basically. Maybe Autoit is what you look for: https://www.autoitscript.com/site/