Room Block Selling Out in Vegas for #mc13lv

"Glenn" <gjohnson@...>

FYI. Last I checked, rooms at the group rate of $149/night are still available for Sunday June 2 through Thursday June 6. However, the room block for the Magic Software Users Conference 2013 is nearly filled. As always, group rates are available first-come, first-served and when they run out then you take your chances with the Internet rate.

Also, it helps for our planning if you register early for the conference, The Early Bird rate on the conference registration is available until this Friday May 10, 2013. You can register at http://www.magicsoftwareusersconference.com

Also, I still need volunteers (victims?) for the developer show and tell. Need people to show their app and best tip in 5 minutes (or so). Please email me using the link on the conference website. Thanks!

See you all in Vegas!