Screen recording software

Avgerinos

Hi magicians

I 'm going to demonstrate a Magic desktop-app on Monday and I plan to capture it, so that I can reuse later.
What is your favorite utility for this?

Regards
Avgerinos

Florian Groothuis

XPA 2.5 ;)

Analist/programmeur
+31 (0)6 21927914

meilink.eu

7271 AZ  Borculo • Nederland • +31 (0)545 253525

I 'm going to demonstrate a Magic desktop-app on Monday and I plan to capture it, so that I can reuse later.
What is your favorite utility for this?

Regards
Avgerinos

Brenda Bullorini

I use BB FlashBack

El 20/1/2017 5:46, "Avgerinos" <mento@...> escribió:
Hi magicians

I 'm going to demonstrate a Magic desktop-app on Monday and I plan to capture it, so that I can reuse later.
What is your favorite utility for this?

Regards
Avgerinos

Steven Burrows

OBS is good, free, allows you to capture a specific window etc.

https://obsproject.com/

Steven Burrows