Topics

Unipaas 1.9H connection to TFS 2015

katreen_naredo@...

Hello,

We are migrating from VSS to TFS but we're having problems in connecting Unipaas Studio to TFS.

We are successful in connecting our server to TFS Project collection on our TFS server (project files could be opened using Visual Studio 2008).

However, when we tried opening the edp on the Unipaas Studio, errors are showing up and we cannot connect to the TFS server.

2 errors:

    1. TF30076: The server name D:\Program Files (x86)\VSS Database\Unipaas_Test does not correspond to a server URI that can be found.

    2. The selected object is not under source code control

Attached are the screenshots of 2 scenarios.

Hoping someone could help.

Thanks!

Regards,

Kat

Rob Schapendonk

Hi Kat,

I think you should edit your edp file.

Check the settings behind:

<VCProjectName

<VCProjPath

Best regards,

Rob

We are migrating from VSS to TFS but we're having problems in connecting Unipaas Studio to TFS.

We are successful in connecting our server to TFS Project collection on our TFS server (project files could be opened using Visual Studio 2008).

However, when we tried opening the edp on the Unipaas Studio, errors are showing up and we cannot connect to the TFS server.

2 errors:

    1. TF30076: The server name D:\Program Files (x86)\VSS Database\Unipaas_Test does not correspond to a server URI that can be found.

    2. The selected object is not under source code control

Attached are the screenshots of 2 scenarios.

Hoping someone could help.

Thanks!

Regards,

Kat

Keith Canniff

Kat,

Did you check in all your objects from VSS and then disconnect the project from VSS?

It can’t connect to VSS and TFS at the same time.

What we did was check in all the objects, export the application and import it into a separate folder to start clean in TFS. Then we connected the new copy to TFS leaving the old copy/folder as an archive in VSS in case we needed to go back and look up any changes.

Keith

We are migrating from VSS to TFS but we're having problems in connecting Unipaas Studio to TFS.

We are successful in connecting our server to TFS Project collection on our TFS server (project files could be opened using Visual Studio 2008).

However, when we tried opening the edp on the Unipaas Studio, errors are showing up and we cannot connect to the TFS server.

2 errors:

    1. TF30076: The server name D:\Program Files (x86)\VSS Database\Unipaas_Test does not correspond to a server URI that can be found.

    2. The selected object is not under source code control

Attached are the screenshots of 2 scenarios.

Hoping someone could help.

Thanks!

Regards,

Kat

katreen_naredo@...

Hi Rob,

I tried changing it to <VCProjPath val="http://wsmv226:8080/tfs/SalesPortal"/> but a new error appeared stating that there are illegal characters in path.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks.

P.S. wsmv226 is our tfs server and wsmv38 is where we have our Unipaas Studio.

Regards,

Kat

Rob Schapendonk

Hi Kat,

I can’t help you much because we are not using TFS,

Our versioning software is listening to port 7772:

<VCProjPath val="rh-mh-fs001:7772:Promis"/>

Where Promis is one of the “Team projects” under which we store our Magic projects.

The Magic project itself is defined in the line:

<VCProjectName val="$/PromisV3_25"/>

Best regards,

Rob