MAGIC Download Site is Down

Mike McMillin

I have been trying to download XPA 3.3e for a couple of days and it keeps telling me the site cannot be reached.  Has anybody else experienced this?

Todd Baremore

Mike,

Same here.  Hopefully something good is about to happen!

On 11/8/2019 1:16 PM, Mike McMillin wrote:
I have been trying to download XPA 3.3e for a couple of days and it keeps telling me the site cannot be reached.  Has anybody else experienced this?

Steven Blank

Mike,

I can connect and login, I can search and receive a list of files, AND I can click on the release notes for v3.3e and download them, but as soon as I click on the actual download for v3.3e, I get "Connection was reset" in the file list frame.

Steve Blank

On 11/8/2019 10:16 AM, Mike McMillin wrote:
I have been trying to download XPA 3.3e for a couple of days and it keeps telling me the site cannot be reached.  Has anybody else experienced this?

Mike McMillin

I can't download the notes.  I get

This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.

On the executable I get a frowny face and
The connection was reset.

Jordan Slappendel

Hi Team,

We are experiencing the same issue, we have reported it to our local Magic Rep’s who have passed it on to Magic.

Thanks
Jordan

On 9/11/2019, at 10:29 AM, Mike McMillin <mike.mcmillin@...> wrote:

I can't download the notes.  I get

This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.

On the executable I get a frowny face and
The connection was reset.

Julie Murphy

Hi
Magic hq are aware. There is an issue with the download site and Magic HQ are trying to resolve this.
Apologies for inconvenience

Julie Murphy
Magic UK

On 9 Nov 2019, at 22:42, Jordan Slappendel <jordan@...> wrote:

Hi Team,

We are experiencing the same issue, we have reported it to our local Magic Rep’s who have passed it on to Magic.

Thanks
Jordan

On 9/11/2019, at 10:29 AM, Mike McMillin <mike.mcmillin@...> wrote:

I can't download the notes.  I get

This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.

On the executable I get a frowny face and
The connection was reset.

Govert Schipper

Mike,

If you want I can provide a download link from my dropbox.

Govert

I have been trying to download XPA 3.3e for a couple of days and it keeps telling me the site cannot be reached.  Has anybody else experienced this?

Mike McMillin

Thanks Govert, I got it to download today.