Van: main@magicu-l.groups.io [mailto:main@magicu-l.groups.io] Namens Gábor Bor
Verzonden: vrijdag 2 juni 2017 13:15
Aan: main@magicu-l.groups.io
Onderwerp: [magicu-l] Active row with border #chat

A new chat has been created:

Dear Magic Customers,

I would like to find a solution for my problem. When i'm walk on a table i would like to show border around the whole active row (record), but i didn't find the right way to try it.

Do you have any idea?

Best Regards,
Gábor

View/Join This Chat

Analist/programmeur
+31 (0)6 21927914

meilink.eu

7271 AZ  Borculo • Nederland • +31 (0)545 253525

Gábor Bor

Dear Florian,

It's works fine, thank you! But i have an other problem with it. I would like to combine that Frame with a background colour, like a light blue background with a dark border on the active row, but the BG color disables the border.

Did you meet with that problem before? We would like to use this option on our most used forms to highlight the current content. :(

Best Regards,
Gábor

Florian Groothuis

Nope. In older versions we used the border, in later versions the BG-color. I think the BG-color makes the border obsolete.

It's works fine, thank you! But i have an other problem with it. I would like to combine that Frame with a background colour, like a light blue background with a dark border on the active row, but the BG color disables the border.

Did you meet with that problem before? We would like to use this option on our most used forms to highlight the current content. :(

Best Regards,
Gábor

Analist/programmeur
+31 (0)6 21927914

meilink.eu

7271 AZ  Borculo • Nederland • +31 (0)545 253525

Gábor Bor

Hm, you are right! :) Thanks a lot Florian! ;)