PushOK SVN

Gábor Bor

Hy Magicians,

Does anyone use PushOK as verison control system? The webpage of provider doesn't work...

Wes Hein

What version?  From 4.5 Release Notes

Non-Web Client Enhancements
The following non-web client features are enhanced in 4.5. Improve Git support To overcome the limitations of PushOK Git and to enable you to work with Local and remote Git repositories, xpa integrated with TortoiseGit and work with repositories directly from the xpa studio interface. With TortoiseGit, xpa makes it possible for you to: Add project files to the repository, commit your changes, pull the changes from and push them to repositories, compare, and merge for individual project repository items; without leaving the studio. Cherry-pick instead of merging to have exact control over which commits are ported back to the master branch.

We just implemented this and I don't have much personal experience yet but I believe it is vastly superior.

Wes

Sabrina Horst

Bit late sorry

We used to use it and it worked fine until we had some issues.
Then we found out that there is no way you can get support.
Email , telephone - they don't respond.

Ultimately we got rid of it and chose subversion.

Op 11-11-2019 om 12:38 schreef Gábor Bor:

Hy Magicians,

Does anyone use PushOK as verison control system? The webpage of provider doesn't work...

Gábor Bor

Hy gusys,

Thank you for your answers. Our problem is solved by their webpage has fixed, but thank you for tips. :)

Best Regadrs,
Gábor