Table in a subform

John Knickerbocker

Hello group,

in version 1.9, I have subforms that have a table in it. If the focus is not on the subform, the first line is gray and looks disabled, while the rest of the tables lines are colored normally. If I move to the subform the normal colors appear.

Is there any way to stop this? It doesn't affect the operation of the programs, but it is a little confusing to the users.

Thanks!

Sent with Gmelius

przemm@...

Hi John,

Not an answer you are looking for, but If you could change the subform table's row higlight style to Frame, it would at least be less pronounced , and perhaps less confusing to users ...

BR
Przemek

for no reason

choices.

If subform is always open then on parent prefix first cycle enter subtask and pass a variable
that triggers an activity.

just one example that worked for me.