Silly IDE question - Separate panels

Brenda Bullorini

Hello everyone,

I have one big silly question.
My navigator and properties panels got together, how can I separate them?
This happened to me before but I just pressed every key on my keyboard until they became two panels again haha
I tried dragging each tab but it just moves the whole thing

John Knickerbocker

If I remember correctly, you have to go into the system registry and change the value there.

Sent with Gmelius

On Thu, Nov 28, 2019 at 2:37 PM Brenda Bullorini <bbullorini@...> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have one big silly question.
My navigator and properties panels got together, how can I separate them?
This happened to me before but I just pressed every key on my keyboard until they became two panels again haha
I tried dragging each tab but it just moves the whole thing

Brenda Bullorini

John, thank you very much!
I've changed the MultipleDock value to 0 and it worked.

Thank you

achimmarx@...

Hi,
another way.
press the ctrl key,
move the mouse over the header of the panel you want to move (navigator, properties,...)
hold the left mouse key and with a little feeling you can seperate and move the single pane
where ever you want.

Achim

Brenda Bullorini

Thank you Achim!