Connection to TFS on Magic XPA 3.3 #ria #howto

Darren

Edited

Hello Guys,

So we had a new server that was setup for dev.

All the files under this link http://kb.magicsoftware.com/articles/bl_Reference/Making-Magic-xpa-work-with-Team-Foundation-Server-xpa-3x is being used on our other server and is working just fine.

Error below keeps popping out.

Now we are able to connect via Team explorer 2017 but it doesn't have any MSSCCI provider which Magic XPA uses to connect.

Am I missing something?

Best Regards,
Darren

Jackson, Adam

Hi,

We also installed Team Explorer for 2013 and the MSSCCI that goes with that.

Adam

So we had a new server that was setup for dev.

All the files under this link http://kb.magicsoftware.com/articles/bl_Reference/Making-Magic-xpa-work-with-Team-Foundation-Server-xpa-3x is being used on our other server and is working just fine.

Error below keeps popping out.

Now we are able to connect via Team explorer 2017 but it doesn't have any MSSCCI provider which Magic XPA uses to connect.

Am I missing something?

Best Regards,
Darren

Darren

Hi Adam,

Yes that is in our new machine also but error still pops up.

Regards,
Darren

Hi,

We also installed Team Explorer for 2013 and the MSSCCI that goes with that.

Adam

Darren

Hello,

I have found out the root cause of the issue.
SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0 was still in the registry(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SCHANNEL\Protocols) and needs to be deleted.

Connection is now OK.

Regards,
Darren