From: main@magicu-l.groups.io [mailto:main@magicu-l.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ryan Guedes
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2020 1:08 PM
To: main@magicu-l.groups.io
Subject: [magicu-l] THE MGRIA AND THE THREADS

Hello group,

Since the "MGRIA" license counts the number of users, can I assume that the number of "Threads" is limited only by the capabilities of the machine?

Ryan Guedes <ryanguedes2010@...>

Thank you very much Tom, now I was able to understand, just one more question, is there a limit of contexts per user / thread in the MGRIA license with the middleware broker?

Tom Worthen

Not completely sure I understand your question. When a user logs on they start/initiate a context and that uses a license/seat/thread. When they log out or are forcefully disconnected then that context is closed and the thread/seat is released. If they log in again it will start another context and consume another seat/thread. If you are asking if a user can log in multiple times the answer is yes unless you prohibit that in your code. Each login would start/initiate a context and consume a seat/thread.

Hope that helps.

Thank you very much Tom, now I was able to understand, just one more question, is there a limit of contexts per user / thread in the MGRIA license with the middleware broker?

Ryan Guedes <ryanguedes2010@...>

Hello Tom, it helped me a lot, thank you very much.