Magic XPA 33C #android #xpa #ria

lehoczki@...

Dear All,

I have a program where in a task there's a table  and a subform in the screen. The subform is a subtask.
When I click on a button the focus goes to the subtask 1. numeric field and the numpad is appearing so the user can type number immediately.
When I move to another row in the table and push the same button the focus goes to the subtask 1. numeric field but the numpad is not appearing till the user clicks the field.
I've tried several properties, events and functions to make the behaviour the same as first time but no luck.

Please help me!

Best regards,
Viktor